SPFL MADDEN

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPFL MADDEN

SPFL Do not sign FA's at all till 8 pm est tommorow (WED). If u sign b4 8 pm est ill cut them and u will get killed via cap. At 8 pm est you can sign a max of 4 FA's this season.Make sure u fill your roster needs via FA. Pre-season is open once u fill roster spots. Deadline to cut roster to 53 players max is Thursday at 9 pm est. If you dont make cuts u may lose player u wanna keep. Im advancing week 1 preseason at 10 pm est WED and advancing to Week 1 Thursday night at 9:30 pm est. So you can get 2 preseasn weeks in b4 i advance us. Injuries off for pre-season. Check your xbox live messages for info. Remember to message your opponent within 24 hours of advance and let me know if no reply 1 day before advance.

+56
Pacalon
Hisagi Shunsui
EmperorJT
whitenino23
craig gee
gary765
ATOMIC MARTIAN
coachperk
PROjECT MjOLNlR
eclecticMATTer
backley4
notagain
robd3249
chrisa9961
R For Ryannnn
PhillyDieHard90
ll iDeMoN ll
PatrickWatkins
Gospel_Choforo
kiss the baby00
tonimilitoni5
TENNESSEESTYLE
hogansbadside
pollitocano
pocketwatch
titanzdabomb85
YoungKhalifa87
APdiddy
stevo69
Chosenone3188
Eleven11nevelE
AntGotsD
TexGoBlue
neverendergt
Chili327
sirhellraiser
VelvetJones81
steelerfan89
pbriggs
oNWAo 2pnk1stnk
beatbigdaddy
The B Nasty
kward
videinfra78
BatBeats
MaxPayne2k
NitemareTrainer
YouR A B4D KiD
XxNorthside26xX
SecondSundodger
Betz
Bo1tbacker
smcpherson
NzaneRaiderX
Piven12
Herc
60 posters

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT

TexGoBlue
    TexGoBlue

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT - Page 2 Empty Re: RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT

Post  TexGoBlue Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:14 am

Read and agree.
    AntGotsD
    AntGotsD

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT - Page 2 Empty Have these been re-done?

Post  AntGotsD Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:43 am

Where is the rule re: hbs leading the team in receptions? Can you re-install this rule and enforce it asap please? You look through the stats and see guys with 75 ovr teams getting everyone the ball then you look at stats for the 90-ish ovr teams and its hb's leading in receptions=ridiculous!
    AntGotsD
    AntGotsD

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT - Page 2 Empty wrs and cbs

Post  AntGotsD Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:54 am

How many cb's are allowed on the field as opposed to wr's? If its 1 extra then something needs to be written(no exceptions). A normal 2 wr set and a normal nickel should be allowed. I'm seeing defenses in nickel(4 cb package) vs my 1 and 2 wr sets which if 1 extra is within the rules(4 cb package) is ilegal! 3 wr set, 4 cb package nickel is perfectly fine, am I correct/incorrect?
    Betz
    Betz

Superbowl WinnerSuperbowl Winner

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT - Page 2 Empty Re: RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT

Post  Betz Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 am

I kinda agree with Ant. i always play match up D compared to the Off. If its a 3WR set. I run a nickle formation and so on. But There are also formations that say 3 Wr set...but everyone lines up like 5 wide. so match up D isnt good for this, because i'll choose a nickle to cover a 5 wide. If i knew it the D was lining up like that i would choose a dime or quarter D.

Also there is situations that more Dbs should be allowed..such as...Long third downs..or obv passing situations. like last minute bombs end of game or end of half.

Its just a tough call to really make something like this a rule. It would have to be explained perfectly to avoid confusion
    Betz
    Betz

Superbowl WinnerSuperbowl Winner

Post  Betz Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 am

As Far as the HB leading the team in receptions. i dont think there should be a rule against it. It shouldnt matter how Many receptions your HB has as long as theres another player (TE, WR) who isnt far behind.

Now if a HB has 8 Rec say and the next leading reciever has 2 or 3..then thats not right. But there shouldnt be a limit on how many times someone can throw to a player esp if he is your only open guy or your getting blitzed alot.

McCoy leads my team in receptions after week 2 with 8 rec. 67 yards. Then Maclin with 7 rec. 92 yards. 3rd Jackson with 6 rec.116 yards. Is this being unsim and taking advantage of AI by throwing to my HB all game? No. This is me moving ball around and finding the open reciever.
    Herc
    Herc
    Admin

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT - Page 2 Empty New Rules coming

Post  Herc Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm

same rules i had before and will now be re-instated
    Herc
    Herc
    Admin

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT - Page 2 Empty Rules I re-added to rule book. Must read

Post  Herc Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:28 am

9. Your HB cannot have more than 50% of total receptions.

3. You may only have 1 extra DB (safety or CB) on field. So if guy comes out on 1 wr set u can have 2 DB's, if 2 WR set the 3 DB's and 3+ wr set than w/e u want. DO NOT USE sub packages unless 3+ wr sets. ALSO DO NOT MANUALLY SUB OUT A LB FOR A DB. Thats cheese and breaking rule and u will be caught!

4. If you manually move a player you must keep control of him. No manually moving a player than switching to another player. (remember you cannot bring DB or LB to LOS except on goaline)
    Eleven11nevelE

Superbowl WinnerSuperbowl Winner x5

Post  Eleven11nevelE Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:47 am

8. No using goaline offense or defense except in redzone and also on short yardage (no more than 3). Do not abuse it, its not sim, hence the crazy scores we are seeing.
    If you are picking inside or outside handoff make sure its not goaline formation, if u see 0 WR it means its goaline..

short yardage outside redzone should no more than 1 not 3
    TexGoBlue
    TexGoBlue

Post  TexGoBlue Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 am

Herc wrote:

6. Do not post complaints about someones game, it brings *** into the league and causes players to leave thus ruining the league, talk to me first.

First, use the PM system. It's disrespectful to the commish and the rest of the league to air your childish complaints in the open. This is the 2nd time you've aired your crybaby remarks publicly on the forum since I've joined here.

Second, I fail to see how the very limited use of no huddle is worthy of a complaint, especially when it didn't even lead to points for me (note that I didn't even score until 90seconds left in the 1st half). Grow up and quit making exaggerated excuses at others expense for why you lost.
    Herc
    Herc
    Admin

Post  Herc Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 pm

i will contact both of you via LIVE or PM, not on boards LUCAS!!!!
    Chosenone3188

Post  Chosenone3188 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Read and agree
    stevo69

Post  stevo69 Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 pm

agreed
    APdiddy

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT - Page 2 Empty Rules

Post  APdiddy Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Read and agree
    YoungKhalifa87

Post  YoungKhalifa87 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Read and agreed
    titanzdabomb85

Post  titanzdabomb85 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:48 pm

read and agreed
    pocketwatch
    pocketwatch

Post  pocketwatch Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:24 am

vikings read and agree to
    pollitocano

Post  pollitocano Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:57 am

read and agree
    hogansbadside

Post  hogansbadside Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Read and agreed.
    TENNESSEESTYLE
    TENNESSEESTYLE

Post  TENNESSEESTYLE Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Agree 2 rules
    tonimilitoni5

Post  tonimilitoni5 Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Agree & Accept
    kiss the baby00

Post  kiss the baby00 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:48 pm

agree and accept
    Gospel_Choforo

Post  Gospel_Choforo Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:26 pm

read/agreed
    PatrickWatkins

Post  PatrickWatkins Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 am

Read and Ageed
    ll iDeMoN ll

Post  ll iDeMoN ll Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 am

agree!

PhillyDieHard90

Post  PhillyDieHard90 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:20 am

read and agree

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 am