SPFL MADDEN

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPFL MADDEN

SPFL Do not sign FA's at all till 8 pm est tommorow (WED). If u sign b4 8 pm est ill cut them and u will get killed via cap. At 8 pm est you can sign a max of 4 FA's this season.Make sure u fill your roster needs via FA. Pre-season is open once u fill roster spots. Deadline to cut roster to 53 players max is Thursday at 9 pm est. If you dont make cuts u may lose player u wanna keep. Im advancing week 1 preseason at 10 pm est WED and advancing to Week 1 Thursday night at 9:30 pm est. So you can get 2 preseasn weeks in b4 i advance us. Injuries off for pre-season. Check your xbox live messages for info. Remember to message your opponent within 24 hours of advance and let me know if no reply 1 day before advance.

+56
Pacalon
Hisagi Shunsui
EmperorJT
whitenino23
craig gee
gary765
ATOMIC MARTIAN
coachperk
PROjECT MjOLNlR
eclecticMATTer
backley4
notagain
robd3249
chrisa9961
R For Ryannnn
PhillyDieHard90
ll iDeMoN ll
PatrickWatkins
Gospel_Choforo
kiss the baby00
tonimilitoni5
TENNESSEESTYLE
hogansbadside
pollitocano
pocketwatch
titanzdabomb85
YoungKhalifa87
APdiddy
stevo69
Chosenone3188
Eleven11nevelE
AntGotsD
TexGoBlue
neverendergt
Chili327
sirhellraiser
VelvetJones81
steelerfan89
pbriggs
oNWAo 2pnk1stnk
beatbigdaddy
The B Nasty
kward
videinfra78
BatBeats
MaxPayne2k
NitemareTrainer
YouR A B4D KiD
XxNorthside26xX
SecondSundodger
Betz
Bo1tbacker
smcpherson
NzaneRaiderX
Piven12
Herc
60 posters

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT

Herc
    Herc
    Admin

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT Empty RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT

Post  Herc Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 am

-SCHEDULE YOUR GAME ON XBOX LIVE FIRST THAN SITE.
    -YOU MUST SEND A MESSAGE ON LIVE TO YOUR OPP WITH TIMES AVAILABLE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ADVANCE.
    -YOU MUST TELL ME 24 HOURS B4 DEADLINE IF YOUR OPPONENT IS NOT RESPONDING SO I CAN LOOK INTO IT AND DECIDE IF U ARE TO PLAY CPU AND OR TRY TO GET U W.
    -EMAIL YOUR OPP IF NOT RESPONDING ON XBL AND FORUMS.

**The Settings are: ALL MADDEN/ 8 Min-20 sec.acc.clock/ Injuries On/ Weather on

**Deadlines are WED AND SAT MIDNIGHT (we advance wednesay midnight and saturday midnight)

OFFENSE RULES

1. No going for it on 4th down unless its 4th quarter and you need too. U can go for it on 4th and 1 anytime as long as its at opponents half of the field. Also u can go for it if there is like 20 seconds left in 2nd obviously, play sim, if its 4th nd 2 in 3rd and u are down and in his zone u may go for it as long as its a sim play, if u are at lke 37, just short of FG range and u are down u may go for it as well, I cant write down every scenario, if there is a questinable call I will look at it and make a decision if its legit or not, if it ends up that its not person who went for it will be punished.

2. QB run rule. 6-7 times allowed a game not including sneaks. I prefer not as a first option, only if chased or if nothing open, after looking, play sim please.

3. QB sprint rule: You are not allowed to do the glitch snap the ball and sprint to sidelines and wait for a receiver to open up. The AI does not play that well at all so you can scramble, but you cannot go to sidelines sprinting unless you are being chased ofcourse. Also, do not just sprint for no reason, if you are being chased or if u are running with QB thats fine.

4. Do not hurry up offense unless in the fourth under 2 minutes. Again if down by enough go for it, use common sense and talk to your opponent.

5. When doing motion in Offense your receivers have to be set in their positions. Do not hike before this happens. Do not motion(or audible ot hot route) too much, one or two is fine but doing it like 3 times a play is cheese.

6. Do not kill the clock till 2 minute mark in 4th. Its a short game so we will not kill clock till that time.

7. No jetpacking with WR. Meaning do not lob ball then manaulally take WR way wide and then come in, it messes up the AI. You can still manually catch the ball though, if you are just trying to get past a defender u do not need to move more than 1 yard, so u can move to get past a defender not go wide and come back in to mees up AI.

8. No dropping back more than 10 or so yards with QB. Dont wanna see any 20 yard dropbacks..

9. Your HB cannot have more than 50% of total receptions.

DEFENSE RULES

1. Do not control DE till after snap and do not move DL prior to snap(u can control him though), only to shift the line,(no manual movement) basically no GLITCH, also do not manually line up LB's and DB"S at or near LOS, if they are set to blitz the AI will do it, you can tell when that happens. (unless goaline)

2.Blitz rule: U may blitz alot, u may do it like 60-70% of time if u like even though i think thats too much, do not blitz 2-3 players though all the time, its not sim. Exception to the rule is u may blitz any time if opponent is in goal line or 1 wr formations.

3. You may only have 1 extra DB (safety or CB) on field. So if guy comes out on 1 wr set u can have 2 DB's, if 2 WR set the 3 DB's and 3+ wr set than w/e u want. DO NOT USE sub packages(1-5-5/2-3-6) unless 3+ wr sets. ALSO DO NOT MANUALLY SUB OUT A LB FOR A DB. Thats cheese and breaking rule and u will be caught!

4. If you manually move a player you must keep control of him. No manually moving a player than switching to another player. (remember you cannot bring DB or LB to LOS except on goaline)
    Only exception is if ur playing man to man and ur player is out of position.(like a lb guarding a hb is on opposite side)

5. Do not "SHOW BLITZ" too often. Use it but do not over do it. (1x a set is normal unless guy is in 1 wr formation or obvious run play)

GAME RULES

*You have to have minimum 48 players (sign under 60 ovr to get to 48 if you must) and a maximum 55 players. If you get an injury and or sign an FA thru bidding and you get a player and are at 56 you do need to drop a guy to get to 55.

*Remember we use a salary cap so check it and also contract as some players you get a penalty for dropping em early on in contract.

1. Onside kick only in the fourth if you are down and there is less than 2 minutes. Obviously if you are down by alot you can go for it earlier, use common sense.

2. Play your games!! We will have a deadline and you got to let me know if u can’t make it or else u gone!!!

3. Make only normal subs. Cb's can play as Safeties, ILB can play as OLB, LB's can play as DE, DL can play as DL.
    *FB cannot play as HB and vice versa unless it makes sense*
    *Best WR cannot be put in as #3 WR(slot)*
    If u are unsure ask me.

4.When there is a lost connection DO NOT COUNT THE GAME! YOU MUST WAIT 15 MINUTES FOR OPPONENT TO CONTACT YOU.(15 minutes cause if lose connection takes some time to get back on live) Game will be replayed depending on situation,but with situation football, meaning the guy with the lead gets that lead back(this prevents cheating)and if only 1 quarter left you play just 1 quarter.
    If you where winning by alot and you wait 15 minutes and opponent has not contacted you than you can count the game.

5. Play like a gentleman, meaning do not run up score(kneel with under 2 minutes) and run b4 that in 4th if up alot.
    Do not verbally assault people, we are adults lets play like adults.

6. Do not post complaints about someones game, it brings *** into the league and causes players to leave thus ruining the league, talk to me first.

7. Week will be ……. You have to post your scheduled time and date, do not wait till 1 or 2 days prior to deadline to schedule please, whoever is more active on that will get the win as that is the only way I have to see who is trying. Looking for someone on AIM does not work, do it but first option is PM and posting (so i can see it) then mssg on live and last AIM.

8. No using goaline offense or defense except in redzone, and or 3rd and inches situation.
    If you are picking inside or outside handoff make sure its not goaline formation, if u see 0 WR it means its goaline..

9. Mix up your playcalling a bit, meaning do not use same formation all the time and same play.

10. You can quit game if you are losing but you must tell your opponent you submit and game must be able to count as is.

11. If you dont show up to game last minute and I have to sima nd its not your opp fault but 100% your fault, you will have to compensate your opp if:
    a) he misses playoffs by 1 game and or (b)he loses home field advantage.
    The compensation will be draft pick or any other penalty I deem fair.
    -Also same rule applies if you play game and break rules and your opp tells u broke them and still finish game. If this loss causes your oppp to miss playoffs or get bounced from playoffs than you will have to compensate and or get the boot.

Lastly, do not quit right away if you are mad about something, talk to me and we will see if things can work out. I know there will be guys who quit, my goal is to write down all the good owners and all the bad ones, so sooner or later I will have a good list as to whom we should let in, I am also working with lots of other admins in order to cut out the "bad apples". If you guys have any other ideas please post them. If you know anyone who wants in, and can vouch for them just hit me up at alekos@shaw.ca or on AIM at ellas500. Thanks for joining and good luck to all!!!!!!!!
    Do not quit right away if you are mad about something, talk to me and we will see if things can work out.
    I know there will be guys who quit, my goal is to write down all the good owners and all the bad ones, so sooner or later I will have a good list as to whom we should let in, I am also working with lots of other admins in order to cut out the "bad apples".
    If you guys have any other ideas please post them. If you know anyone who wants in, and can vouch for them just hit me up at alekos@shaw.ca or on AIM at ellas500.
    Thanks for joining and good luck to all!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Herc on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 15 times in total
    Piven12
    Piven12

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT Empty Re: RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT

Post  Piven12 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:20 pm

read and agreed
    NzaneRaiderX

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT Empty Re: RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT

Post  NzaneRaiderX Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Read and agreed
    smcpherson
    smcpherson

Post  smcpherson Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 pm

agreed
    Bo1tbacker
    Bo1tbacker

Post  Bo1tbacker Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:37 am

Got it!
    Betz
    Betz

Superbowl WinnerSuperbowl Winner

Post  Betz Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Obv i agree, However Rules are always subject to change guys. We gotta wait and see how the game is. But regardless im Agreeing to it
    Herc
    Herc
    Admin

Post  Herc Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Betz wrote:Obv i agree, However Rules are always subject to change guys. We gotta wait and see how the game is. But regardless im Agreeing to it

Definetely subject to change. We will tweak these after we play game a few times.
    SecondSundodger
    SecondSundodger

Post  SecondSundodger Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Read and agreed.
    XxNorthside26xX
    XxNorthside26xX

Post  XxNorthside26xX Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 am

read and agreed
    YouR A B4D KiD
    YouR A B4D KiD

RULES FOR OFFENSE AND DEFENSE/GAMEPLAY + DISCONNECT Empty Read

Post  YouR A B4D KiD Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 am

Read And Agreed
    NitemareTrainer

Post  NitemareTrainer Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 pm

read and agreed but i do have some questions.
    Herc
    Herc
    Admin

Post  Herc Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 am

NitemareTrainer wrote:read and agreed but i do have some questions.
    ask away my friend. you can pm me if u prefer
    MaxPayne2k
    MaxPayne2k

Post  MaxPayne2k Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Great Rules...glad to join back

-MaxPayne2k
    BatBeats
    BatBeats

Post  BatBeats Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:52 am

aye aye
    videinfra78

Post  videinfra78 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 pm

read/agreed
    kward

Post  kward Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Read and i agree.
    The B Nasty

Post  The B Nasty Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:04 am

agreed!
    beatbigdaddy

Post  beatbigdaddy Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Read and agreed
    oNWAo 2pnk1stnk

Superbowl WinnerSUPERBOWL WINNER

Post  oNWAo 2pnk1stnk Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:42 pm

read the rules and agreed
    pbriggs

Post  pbriggs Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:36 pm

read & agree
    steelerfan89

Post  steelerfan89 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:17 pm

I have read the rules and i agree
    VelvetJones81
    VelvetJones81

Post  VelvetJones81 Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Read & Agreed
    sirhellraiser

Post  sirhellraiser Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 pm

agreed
    Chili327
    Chili327

Post  Chili327 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:24 am

Read & Agreed.
    neverendergt

Post  neverendergt Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:58 am

Read and agree.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm